Long-term service in Madagascar
It is possible to help gift-oriented and according to ones interests in the medium and long term on the ground in the actual projects. The projects are in the areas:
- Primary, secondary and upper school (see also demand for skilled people)
- School canteen
- Agriculture and animal husbandry (e.g. in the apprenticeship)
- Health station (see also demand for skilled people)
- Assistance in mobile medical teams
- Construction and startup of the planned busch hospital
- Construction and operation of apprenticing handicraft workshops
- Construction / expansion of the infrastructure (roads, electricity, water)
Normally a completed vocational training and an appropriate professional experience, are the prerequisites for this.
If you should have interest in this regard, please contact us, to consider together the available options.
Contakt: see contact form and contact persons
(see also short-term outreach)